Saturday, July 2, 2011

Leave Only Footprints

After Work Beach Walk

A lonesome coconut washed ashore

Baby Beach

Love the palm tree lined sunsets
There were SO many sand crabs peaking out
Found a large shell and a full piece of coral along the shoreline
"He came to them walking on the sea" Mark 6:48
I wouldn't mind a little SUP along the sunset.
SUP = Stand Up Paddle

Dinner Plans


My aunt happened to have a $100 Melting Pot gift certificate laying around and gave it to Jon and I.
We'd never been for a real meal there. I had been for dessert a few times with friends.
You may have noticed I have a lei on. They gave them out for free at the restaurant. Jon put it on me.
I got leied by my husband.
 Pretty unforgettable.
 
We bought the wine pairing option alongside the 4 course meal
 
Meats and 10 different dipping options...
which we forgot what all of them were right after the waitress explained them

I try to be more open to fish now living on a island with scrumptious fish, but seeing the actual lobster tail ON the plate brought the vegetarian mindset out in me, that poor lobster...
 

What I'd been waiting for the whole time, THE DESSERT!
MMMM white chocolate dipped goodies!

  
Twin Falls Hike


Messin' around at Ho'opika

Eating lunch at the world famous beach known for wind surfing

At least trying to eat

New lifeguards :)
 




The also infamous Mama's Fish House overlooks Ho'opika
Mama's is viewed as the best restaurant on Maui
We've never been, too expensive
   
Mama's also owns an Inn next door
 
We stopped at Mana Foods in Paia on the way back, Maui's version of Trader Joes
I got some well sought after locally produced honey... 1.5 lbs worth :) :)

The sky on the drive home was breath taking.
I know, I know, of all things in Maui to appreciate the beauty of- the sky?
But yes, the SKY :D
It looked like God had an extremely soft smooth brush and perfectly orchestrated cloud brush strokes along the skyline 

 Here is footage of the beautiful sky blessed us with this day

Daily Sunsets

The last 3 days had GLORIOUS sunsets that I felt inclined to photograph as I cruised by 
Tuesday's Sunset after Zumba

Wednesday's Sunset after waterfall hiking

Thursday's Sunset after Zumba

Maui No Ka Oi

No comments:

Post a Comment