Monday, February 4, 2013

Celebrating Our Love and Time on Maui

It is only fitting that on my 50th post on this blog I have beautiful pictures to share with you that really embrace how Jon and I have come to love this island, how it has strengthened our relationship, and that we fit in so well here.

My beautiful girl friend Cassidy Baker took some photos for us before the holidays in hopes to send out a Hawaiian Christmas card to our family and friends back home. We couldn't coordinate our schedules to get our Christmas cards out in time so we are left with some beautiful photos. Jon and I don't have many professionally taken photos together. It's usually us holding the camera up and smiling in the corner of the frame... So we were very happy that Cassidy donated her time and talents to create this unforgettable photographs for us.






























Maui No Ka Oi

No comments:

Post a Comment